Always Jonatics

Always Jonatics

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Merche, 19
from Spain
Fan since 2008
@MercheValero

I'm really confused. Yesterday I thought they had broken up because of their differences with their music styles but today I don't know what to think. There's only one thing I know, they're are brothers so the true meaning of "The Jonas Brothers" won't disappear. In my opinion it's very important. The family is the most important thing in this world and I agree with their decision in this sense. The differences between them inside the band were separating them as brothers but I think they didn't realize before.
There are three words very, very important to me: "Over for now". "For now" doesn't mean "forever". Maybe not this or next year but I think someday they'll be back. They need time to solve their problems, to talk. Kevin is going to be father and this baby need to be happy with his parents. 
A lot of people blame Nick for this but, if he was the only who realized that they have problems as a band? In my opinion we don't know anything about what was happening. Obviously we have the right to be sad, disappointed, even devastated, and I am, but we have to wait. They'll always be the Jonas Brothers to me. I'll always be a Jonas Brothers Fan.
As Xavi Martínez said, "Each story has an ending but, in life, each ending is the beginning of a new story".
We have to wait. I want them to be happy as brothers, as a family. Kevin's birthday is near and the only thing I ask them is to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment