Always Jonatics

Always Jonatics

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Marika Imsland, 17
from Norway (EU)
Fan since 2008

The first Picture you see here is the first Picture I saw of them in the Norwegain Magazine topp.
I remember I thought they were cute ... And i named them the boys With those big eyebrows! hahaha.. I never thougth they would mean so much to me 💗 It was after that I became a fan, cause my friend saw that I liked them and burned a cd of their songs


This video was the first video I saw of the Jonas Brothers.  Haha its kind of funny , cause I heard that song in the Movie meet the Robinson , and i thought they said we will kiss or something,, and I searched on youtube till i found the song. And finely after many search i finally found it! and i was so happy, and found many others videos 😊

I always have wanted to meet them! I have met them many times in my dreams...
They're my rolemodels and i will always love and support them. I think fans who live in the US are really Lucky ...
I hope I one day can meet them.
Untill then, I’ll keep writhing my fan fiction on http://jonasbrothersfanfictionarchive.com/ , I have not starded yet. but I will.
so follow me on twitter if u want 💗  and also Reach me on kik by my username kissyou100.
I would also have some Norwegain or polish Jonatic friends , my moms from poland soo 💗 it would be Nice ! 😃 
ps: Jonatic 4 ever 😃 


- Thank you , Marika.

No comments:

Post a Comment